when should we expect another Tall Talk?

TALL TALK is due out in September. That is if I climb to the top of this
heap on my desk.

By the way, I did view LEMON CHESS on the Pre-Convention Tour in Okla City.
It was in the best garden and the real STAR of that garden. I meant to
report on it right away. But my bloom is just finishing up and I am trying
to keep up with garden chores. But loosing the battle.

Yesterday & today Oklahoma has been covered with a haze from the big fire
in Mexico. You can actually smell the smoke in the air. Several weeks ago
we had a small earthquake. And we live in the area known as TORNADO ALLEY.

I can't wait to get to Denver and relax.

OT: Carryl, are you bringing any iris fabric to the convention?

Ruth B. Simmons - Zone 7
AIS Region 22 Editor
HIPS Publication Director