Re: OT: How do non-commercial people ship plant m

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: How do non-commercial people ship plant m
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:46:10 -0600 (MDT)

>A few months back when shipping some plants to CA, I asked the local postal
>fellow who said, yes, noncommercial people can mail plants hither and yon
>without dealing with inspections or permits either one. Even into
>California, which guards it roadway borders rigorously. Let me tell you, I
>was amazed.
>Little Rock
Yep, even when I was living over in Hawaii, I had all kinds of
plants shipped to me by people via the U.S.Post Office. No Trouble
at all. And now I'm in Calif. and have had plants sent to me
all ready.

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |