Re: OT-BIO, Tammy King

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO, Tammy King
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 20:39:57 -0600 (MDT)

> This is my first year growing iris. I have mainly TB's, but also have a
> DB and SB. I'm in California, 60 miles north of San Francisco in the
> to the wine country.
     Welcome to the Iris List.  It sounds like you have quite an assortment
of Irises already.  We have other California members.

> Thanks letting me ramble on here a bit....Hope everyones weather gets
> to normal!
     Me too.  Here, we are very dry, having had only 0.44" rain since March
21. Of course, once it starts, it could go back to the extreme we had this
past winter.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida  	USDA Zone 8/9    [20 miles southwest of Ocala]