CULT; Bloom report

Things are happening fast and furiously out in the garden.  Too fast, if
things are to hold out til the May 30th show in Santa Fe (and I'm 'way too
busy to try to get to a show in Albuquerque any earlier).  The SDBs are
starting to fold, though JAMES BOND just opened today; seems a little odd to
call a cute little blue thing like that "James Bond."  Maybe it's because
it's the sort of thing he could wear in his lapel.  We're into IB territory
now, with WING MY CHIMES, JOHN, BLAST (wonderful color), BLUE EYED BLONDE,
HI (dear, delicate, cheery Hi), LOW HO SILVER, and a bunch of others.  As
for MTBs we have NEW IDEA and, um, alright, who hid my mental list--oh,
ABRIDGED VERSION, growing taller than I've ever seen it in my garden.  The
Arilbreds have also begun, and right now I have SAFFRON JEWEL, MT ZION,
THINGS TO COME, IN TOTO, GENIUNE GEMSTONES, and ALRIGHT ALREADY blooming,
and buds on a bunch of others.  Those last four are Sharon McAllister's, and
I have to say that so far this year ALRIGHT ALREADY is my
favorite--big-flowered, on a tall stem, deep glowing blue with a goldish
beard.  It's not to be missed.

And there's the first TB blooming, too.  Too bad I lost the label and don't
seem to have it on a map.  Oh, well.

Barb in Santa Fe
Zone 5 and a half, AIS Region 23