Re: Long awaited AIS Bulletin

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Long awaited AIS Bulletin
  • From: "John I. Jones" <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 23:22:38 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Rusty,

Sorry to be so slow to respond to all your mail. It has been a couple of busy days.

First a question. Have you changed the way you send email somehow. Your
messages are coming through as one loooooong line. (4 or 5 page widths wide) -
at least for me.

Sorry to hear about your bloom stalk. Maybe you should get a small piece of
rabbit wire to make a cylinder  to put around future stalks.

I will miss the chat again this Fri. Club meeting.

Glad the Doc thinks your heart is doing well, despite the hurt you have to put
up with.

Your bouts with depression worry me Rusty. I am very glad you are feeling
better.

I will get your pics up on my site as soon as I can get time in to do it.
Strangely I couldn't open them with my JPEG Viewer. I got an "Unsupported SOF
[Start Of File} marker" error message. Wierd. But I could open them with
Photoshop which means I can generate my own .jpgs. Try sending me one of them
via email atachment. See if that makes a difference.

My page problems were with my very stupid (but fast) ISP..... Grrrrrrrrr

WRT means "with respect to"

ROFLOL-TMSH means ROFLOL- "til my sides hurt"

Yes please save me a piece of Spellbreaker. And yes, I will mostly plant
wnything I can get my hands on...

When Bill and Marilyn were over last week and we were talking about you,  I
mentioned that RC was getting freebies from Winterbury. Maybe Bill will take
the hint and be generous with you. (Aren't you curious about what else we were saying....)

Joanne is doing great. She will be better at the analytical parts of irising
than I. I can grow great iris, but she will be the analytical judges eye.

Speaking of Joanne, did you know she had the *outright* *audacity* to suggest
that I should get a piece of T-bird and just show everybody how to grow it...
Geeeze, the nerve.....

I know this w\is not a well organized flowing message, but it is all I can do
after spending most of the day organizing my '98 Bloom Book.

Be well, say hi to Jac.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones