Re: Rain?

Barbara Mann wrote:

> And could it come by way of New Mexico?  And maybe we should specify that it
> not be of the frozen variety....

Barb, it's rain-snowing in Evergreen as I type so brace up. Sunny &
temps in the high 60's til noonish today, clouded up & dropped to low
40's by late afternoon, the white stuff started dripping about 10:30
tonight. Gaack!!

Reticulatas finishing up here at 7,400', many daffs, g. hyacinths & a
few tulips open, lots of wild Pasque flowers on the hillside. Good
leaves on the SDBs & TBs & SIBs but no sign of bloom stalks yet.
Probably just as well...

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado