Re: Long awaited AIS Bulletin

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Long awaited AIS Bulletin
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 01:59:20 -0600 (MDT)

>I wrote a message to Rusty that should have not gone to the list. Goes
to show
>you that it can happen to anybody. My apologies to the list and
especially to Rusty
>John

The old trigger finger problem that I dread so myself! Of course you've
got us all worrying about Rusty now. Didn't read it all though ,I hit
delete before I could get too absorbed.

Thanks for the comment about root rot John. I seem to have this in Silk
Degrees and was wondering what it was. So much for Mushroom compost
perhaps? I might have to do some winter transplanting.
Jan Clark