Bloom 'N Weather Report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Bloom 'N Weather Report
  • From: David Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 03:29:51 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Gang: I haven't been able to get on the net too very often, but today
was just a red letter day that I had to tell somebody.
When I went out this A.M. to feed the M.M.P. (Mobile Mouse Patrol) what
do these bleary eyes see but two gen-u-wine anteeks blooming in pots
beside the satellite dish. DOG ROSE (Insole '30) and SNOSHEEN (Sass 50).
Didn't have time to examine them very closely because it was pelting
down a wind blown load of Oregon Sunshine. Since I couldn't do anything
out of doors I was just working at the computer when there was a knock
on the door and who of all people should be there but Barry Blyth
brought to visit by Keith Keppel. We had a pleasant hour or so and they
were on there way to Cooley's, et al. Barry will be heading for Boston
for another program and then back home to OZ in about ten days.

Regards to all, and a hearty welcome to all the newcomers who will find
out soon, if they haven't already that the IRIS-L is probably the finest
group of people on the Net - bar none.

We had been spared much of El Meano's weather this winter but these last
5 days have more than made up for it. My broken rain gauge stopped
holding water at 2.5 inches.

Gotta go now

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon