Ensminger's "Gladys My Love"

I was looking at the picture of "Gladys My Love" in the AIS bulletin, and
was trying to think of any other pink amoenas.

I was able to meet this hybridizer on several occasions when I was living in
Lincoln Nebraska, and I am sure that all others who have met him, and
followed his breeding program, will "clean him out" of this introduction

I have also met the "real" Gladys, and have no idea what he is referring to
in his comment about "her not being perfect."