RE: CULT; Bloom report

Barbara, it looks like our bloom seasons are the same.  Last bloom of James
Bond opened yesterday.  Other SDBs finishing are Little Firecracker, Klingon
Princess, Gingerbread Man, Autumn Embers, Forever Blue, Sea Urchin, Smell
the Roses, Cream Pixie, Fairy Fun, El Torito, Clear Creek, and Ruby
Eruption. SDBs still going strong are Scotch Hopper, Skydancer, What Again,
Blue Line, and Gnu Rayz.

IBs/MTBs in bloom are Bit of Chocolate, Rare Edition, Pink Pele, Apricot
Drops, Carriwitched, Lo Ho Silver and Honey Glazed.

This bloom season has been incredible.  I still haven't had time to make
notes on all the new plantings.  Maybe I will get to it this weekend.  I
will post my comments on all the 1997 introductions.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)