Re: CULT: Yellowing leaves/ants

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Yellowing leaves/ants
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 15:52:17 -0600 (MDT)

Thank you John, for the information. I won't worry about the yellowing, not
yet anyway. As far as the ants go, I'll be putting out some ant stakes this
evening. I just hate those little rascals! And it seems that they decide to
get themselves underground where I don't know where they are, and then as
I'm digging or weeding, I'll hit a spot and they come out by the gajillions.

Also, thanks for the mention of how deep your beds are. Hubby is building
one for me for my Bday on Tuesday, and I needed to know if 12" would be deep
enough. It is going to sit on top of rocks that can't be moved or dug out
without major expense, so I was hoping it would be deep enough.

Thanks again!!
Zone 9/Ca