Re. Shirlee E. Lewis

What is your TB bloom going to be like over the Memorial Day Weekend?
(May 23-25)
Now you have got me. If I say everything will be in bloom, Mother Nature will continue
educating me. I will put it this way; We have over 700 bud stems reaching to the sky
looking for sunshine.Even with the rain each day shows they want to emerge. The count
is not varieties, as the late TB's are just forming bud stems. If you get up this way
I feel our front yard will put up a display. Bill
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, Ca. 95689                        Ph. 209-296-4592