TB Show

Tomorrow is our Chesapeake and Potomac Iris Society TB show. Ordinarily,
my gardens reach peak bloom a week before our show, because of my
location, so most of my seedlings are bloomed out. Thus, I am restricted
to exhibiting only my late bloomers. This year, some of the late
bloomers came up along with the early bloomers (go figure). The result
is that, when I arrive tomorrow with my offerings, they'll probably
think I am looking for the dog show, rather than the iris show. However,
experience has taught me that you always learn something from the
judges, so bringing a pack of dogs to the iris show may pay dividends
down the line. Arf, arf, arf!