CULT: Bloom report

Hello, All--

Sharon's WAR DRUMS opened today, and all I can say is, Wowzers!  This is a
deep red nearly self AB with an essentially black beard.  Quite something!
The falls are so glossy they almost look glazed.

Other ABs open:  KROJOY and SHABU, both old and familiar to me, so therefore
dear, though not exactly spectacular.  KROJOY is just down the bed from the
similarly-colored IB, WING MY CHIMES.  So I crossed them (what--you mean
other people have logical reasons for making crosses?); we'll see if
anything happens.

Barb Mann in Santa Fe, holding my breath to see what's still blooming in two
long weeks, when the show is.