Re: Rain?

>Barb, it's rain-snowing in Evergreen as I type so brace up. Sunny &
>temps in the high 60's til noonish today, clouded up & dropped to low
>40's by late afternoon, the white stuff started dripping about 10:30
>tonight. Gaack!!
>Reticulatas finishing up here at 7,400', many daffs, g. hyacinths & a
>few tulips open, lots of wild Pasque flowers on the hillside. Good
>leaves on the SDBs & TBs & SIBs but no sign of bloom stalks yet.
>Probably just as well...
>Marte in the mtns Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado

Marte--Sounds like you're about 2 weeks behind us here.  It didn't end up
snowing--we got a lot of wind, and a few raindrops, and that was it.  By now
we could really, really use some moisture, but I suppose I shouldn't
quibble.  Two weeks ago it really was snow, and I was sure spring would
never make an appearance.  But it did, and now I'm up to here in medians and
arilbreds.  Yippee!  You'll get there, too.

Barb in Santa Fe