Re: THUNDERSTORMS

Lorraine Miller wrote:

>   Now I have a new problem in the last couple of days.  A big black
> stray (I guess) dog thinks he wants to live at my house.  What I don't
> need is a dog in my Iris patch.  When I did have a dog, it was a small
> miniature dachshund, who never did any damage.  Also two black cats who
> are no bother.  I've done a lot of yelling, but the creature does not go
> away.

Lorraine,

I can understand your concern, but not all dogs are bad in an iris patch.
Wraith , my large german shepherd, is very much the gentleman in the garden.
You can see him on my website.

Out of kindness. maybe calling the local animal shelter would be best. If he
is lost and in trouble, taking a step to get him in a better environment would
be a very kind thing to do.

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.
http://members.home.net/jijones