Re: Multiple iris parts

At 22:48 13/05/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>A number of people have written about SDBs this year having 4
>standards, falls and
>>style arms.
>>Dorothy in Zone 5
>Just read that and thought id say that i havent ever had 4 lots but i
>have had a few dwarfs with 2 falls and 2 standars b4......weird
>Tasmania, australia

I have often had two parts to flowers instead of three, particularly in DB.
 The occasional TB as well.  Last year I had a couple of DBs with 4 parts
to the flower.  Look quite spectacular.  I think I have a photo of one of
them because I photographed it and then realised that it was wrong!!

Paul Tyerman (Canberra, Australia)