Re: HYB: Twins

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Twins
  • From: Ensata <Ensata@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 04:37:21 -0600 (MDT)

We germinate all of our Siberian and Japanese iris seed on top of wet sand in
plastic covered cups (so we can watch and pluck them out for cholchicine
treatment at what we think is the right time!).  So we get to see all of the
seeds germinate.  I've had one Siberian and a few Japanese twins over the
years.   They are identical twins, actually siamese twins.

 John Coble at Ensata Gardens
Zone 5,  Michigan
Ensata@aol.com