  If you are referring to last year's Iris in plastic bags in the garage
I haven't checked them out.  There may be some that are sprouting, but I
expect they might also have rotted.  Those are the ones that are
unlabelled and will most certainly be discarded.  The excess ones that I
will be digging after July 1 would be available if you are interested.
They may or may not be labelled.  But I would be happy to have anyone
give them homes, and would only ask that I be reimbursed for the
shipping.  Let me know, and I will start a list of "homes for orphans".
  Regarding your hot pepper plants, I thank you for the offer.  However,
my garden is devoted entirely to non-edible plants.  Since I live alone
and mostly eat out, I find it doesn't pay for me to have a vegi garden.
And I doubt that I'd bother with a "scat spray".  My kitties don't need
it, I hope to soon be rid of this stray dog, and I've never seen a
rabbit or deer anywhere near my garden.  My spraying is done by the
Vita-Green outfit, 5 times during the summer.  That is for bugs.  I
know, some of you folks will not approve, but that is easiest for me.  I
do feel badly about the ladybugs.  But somehow I still have some,
although I don't know how they escape the spray.
   Lorraine, in Quincy, WA   lcmiller@televar.com
	20272 Road 11 NW
	Quincy, WA 98848