  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: THUNDERSTORMS
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 15:28:22 -0600 (MDT)

>Am trying
>to make sure that I get pieces of lathe between any that are too close.
>And digging if that seems necessary.

Since this is my first year with growing iris, and I jumped on the big ship
instead of starting small (I always want everything RIGHT NOW..LOL) and I'm
still getting more as we speak! A true addict maybe? I think I may have
planted a "weeee" bit too close together. Could someone explain to me this
"lathe between" thing? I've never heard of it before, and sounds like I may
need to do it.

Thanks a bunch...you all are great!

Tammy King
Zone 9/Ca...Where the wind kicked up and it's suppose to rain..AGAIN, today.