Re: THROWAWAY IRIS

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: THROWAWAY IRIS
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 15:50:40 -0600 (MDT)

>Sharon:
>  If you are referring to last year's Iris in plastic bags in the garage
>I haven't checked them out.  There may be some that are sprouting, but I
>expect they might also have rotted.  Those are the ones that are
>unlabelled and will most certainly be discarded.  The excess ones that I
>will be digging after July 1 would be available if you are interested.
>They may or may not be labelled.  But I would be happy to have anyone
>give them homes, and would only ask that I be reimbursed for the
>shipping.  Let me know, and I will start a list of "homes for orphans".

I've given some 'Orphan' iris home down here in the High Desert of
Calif. and my garden is aways open to such. Named or un-named.

So add me to the list.

470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |