Re: THROWAWAY IRIS

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: THROWAWAY IRIS
  • From: The Hiltibidals <dutchman@fgi.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 16:54:06 -0600 (MDT)

Relax - I'l go as organic as possible - but since I buy my iris
retail and hope they multiply - I will not hesitate a moment to
save them if threatened by something a chemical will handle.  My mother has
the same problem with stray dogs - the latest is surely a shelty - a
beautiful bronze with bronze eyes - not so aggressive as to knock her down,
and she's had him to the vet to adopt.  Her biggest worry is
that he will upset the neighbors, so somewhere in my future may be
one of those invisible collar electric fences - that will keep him in, but
not the others out.

YES - I will pay shippage.  For all you want to send - and will be thrilled
to have them.
Sharon