  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: THROWAWAY IRIS
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 17:04:32 -0600 (MDT)

Can you add me to the list of "Orphan Shelters"?? I'm notorius for taking in
just about anything..plants, animals...And if it's an iris, LOOK OUT! I'd be
more than happy to pay for postage, and will MAKE room for whatever you care
to send...you can email me for my addy.

I promise to be a good mommy to the orphans, and will do my duty to keep you
aprised of their upbringing *smiles*

Tammy King