Storms & other things

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Storms & other things
  • From: "Phyllis Semenas" <pjs@vbe.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 20:14:10 -0600 (MDT)

I'm amazed you're as late as you are!  I'm 35 miles north of you in
Zone 4 and we're going to have to cancel our June 14th show.
Everyone in town is just about bloomed out.  I'm in the country and a
little later but won't have anything left of over a 100 TB's by then.
The last 4 years we've had our show the first weekend in June and had
very little open in time so this year we decided to change the date.
Go figure!!!!!!!

Phyllis Semenas (Show Chair)
Fond du Lac Iris Society
Fond du Lac, WI