RE: CULT; KLINGON PRINCESS was Bloom report

You'll either love it or hate it.  It is a murky yellow khaki blend.  It
is wide and ruffled with a violet beard and long bloom period.  I
haven't decided whether it will be a favourite but it is one that I'll
keep an eye on.  It was introduced by Chuck Chapman last year.  It was a
close second to a TB for best seedling a few years ago.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)