HIST: Flaming Heart, Gold Ruffles, Pink Fulfillment

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HIST: Flaming Heart, Gold Ruffles, Pink Fulfillment
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 05:47:46 -0600 (MDT)

Anybody know a source for historic TBs FLAMING HEART, GOLD RUFFLES, PINK
FULFILLMENT?  They aren't in Superstition, Argyle Acres, or Spruce
Gardens catalogs.

Against my better judgement <:) (that's me with a dunce cap), I'm
putting together my wish list for next year.  Some of the Louisianas
from 2 years ago are doing well and MAYBE some of the ancestors of the
winter deciduous <usually good> performers will do well here.  If not,
it will be interesting to see how they do react to this <less than ideal
for irises> garden spot.  Some of Chet Tompkins' popularity parade do
really well here too, so I guess I will try a few more of those before
he 'retires'.  The flowers on these are probably too old-fashioned for a
lot of people, but they put on a bit of a show this year, so I like 'em.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA