Re: CULT: good news / bad news

>Dennis Kramb wrote:
>> Less than 20% of my irises have blooms/stalks on them.  Is there any chance
>> of stalks developing still this spring??  Or am I "doomed" to having a weak
>> bloom season this year?
>Much to my horror, I seem to be having the same problem, unless it's

What are the rest of experiencing?  I'm particularly interested in hearing
from people with climates like Cincinnati's.  Most of my rzs were planted
last summer, but some were older than that and the 15%-20% held true across
the board.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Hybridizing Arilbreds, Raising Native Ohio Species Irises