Re: Hutchinson Show Report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Hutchinson Show Report
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:06:55 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 18 May 1998, John I. Jones wrote:

> carl eckhoff wrote:
> >
> > and Queen Of Show----Dusky Challenger by Judy Eckhoff
> >
> Judy, Judy,
> You have got to make it easier for us "old guys with glasses" to find these
> wonderful little tidbits...
>                          |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
>                          |  to indicate the edge of the known world.
> John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com

	I wondered about this too, and then after reading it again, it
dawned on me that Judy used the climax order of presentation, something I
vaguely remember from either Freshman Comp or Speech 101 (now called
Communications). Earlier, somebody else on the list did this, but they
warned the reader with all the bells and whistles including drum rolls and
fanfares when they got to the QOS.

	Walter Moores (wondering if Judy's SUNSET SNOWS bloomed)
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8