OWYHEE DESERT

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OWYHEE DESERT
  • From: JEM 300 <JEM300@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:46:09 -0600 (MDT)

Hi all,

Did you get a look at that iris OWYHEE DESERT on the inside back cover of the
bulletin??  Wow, it is just beautiful.  I'm wondering two things, is it a
median and where can I get one?  If anyone knows where to obtain it I would
appreciate the information.  Thanks.

Linda Doffek    West Bend WI   zone 5
Siberians and TBs will be in bloom soon, IBs are ruling the garden momentarily