OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich

Hello all, my name is Pat Dietrich and I have been growing iris for about
18 years now but am new at this computer stuff and still intimidated by it.
 I am so intimidated that another lister is writing this for me while I am
outside picking iris!  No telling what I might say!  :)  Glenn and Linda
had to drive 60 miles today so that Glenn could download 357 iris-l
messages for me because I haven't done it since subscribing to the iris
list.  :)  All kidding aside, say hello to Pat and encourage her to
participate in the discussions.  Pat has been growing iris nearly half her
life and knows most of them by sight.  Whenever Linda and I need something
identified we call on Pat, if she doesn't know it then most likely no one
else in this area will.  Also, no kidding, Pat and Linda went outside to
pick iris while I stayed inside to writer her Bio!  Trusting, huh!

I am a member of the Iris Society of the Ozarks along with Babara Johnson
and Glenn and Linda Simmons, also listers.  I have somewhere in the area of
700 to 800 iris varieties many of them historic.

Patricia Dietrich
Cabool, Missouri  Zone 6