LONDONDERRY

Hello happy iris folks..... I'm back from my "walk on the wild side" (daylily
peak bloom in Florida), and returned to heart-stopping iris bloom.

And this just has to be said..... if anyone is NOT growing LONDONDERRY, I'm
very sad for you.  This is a Keppel IB, which he describes as "perfection of
form in a silvery, pinkish-lilac pastel."  I describe it as silvery standards,
peach falls with a touch of lavender throughout.  An iris that would bring a
grown man to his knees!!

Iris bloom is in full swing at the stately Guest estates.  An oddball year
with SDB's, TBs, IBs and siberians all blooming merrily away.  Of course, the
weeds are in terrific competition (and pulling ahead in some cases), but I'm
too thrilled to care.

The primroses have never been better for me.  Japonicas in full bloom now and
stunning.

I wonder how the bloom is in Colorado???

Kathyguest - who needs to start thinking about making those geek nametags for
the convention - yikes!!