  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OWYHEE DESERT
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:16:35 -0600 (MDT)

Oh, Linda, not fair, not fair!! :::stomping up and down like a little kid:::
I haven't gotten my bulletin yet :(

Will it ever come? Give me some details here Linda...what color? Is it big?
Should I get one? Where can I get one? tee hee hee...

Nope, not stickin' to the subject here, sorry...but you gave me a good foot
in the door to whine a bit *smiles*