Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:30:27 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Patricia!! Welcome to the list...I'm pretty new here too, but am finding
it very useful and friendly.

I jumped right in with both feet, which in some cases, one might land in my
mouth, but I don't care...life would be boring if everything were perfect,
right??

Don't fear the computer...they're easy! As my sis always tells me "Help is
your friend"...LOL...

I look forward to hearing about all those iris you have!! I'm a bid of a
newbie iris addict who's thinking of forming a group :)

Welcome!!

Tammy King
Zone 9/Ca....where the sun was shining today and temps were WARM! (finally)