Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich
  • From: Dorothy Fingerhood <daf10@cornell.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:48:42 -0600 (MDT)

At 05:30 PM 5/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello all, my name is Pat Dietrich and I have been growing iris for about
>18 years now but am new at this computer stuff and still intimidated by it.
> I am so intimidated that another lister is writing this for me while I am
>outside picking iris!  No telling what I might say!  :)

Welcome to the list, Pat via Glen!  Don't worry about being a computer
novice--I don't believe you can make a "mistake" that hasn't already been
made several times here!   :-)   And we all seem to survive.

So please chime right in.  We look forward to sharing the benefits of your
years of iris experience!

Dorothy Fingerhood
daf10@cornell.edu
(Newfield, NY)  Just in from extensive iris sniffing--I found SINDJKHA most
intriging.  Smells like an iris...but more delicate than an iris--like a
very subtle, megabucks "fragrance."