Re: HYB: South Carolina TBs

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB: South Carolina TBs
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 21:35:14 -0600 (MDT)

> The iris you mention of Everett Lineberger's  Ann, Easter Vigil and Yesterday
> (a
> rebloomer) all do well for me.  My daughter has all of these in her iris
> garden
> on Signal Mtn. in Chattanooga, Tn.  ....
> Keep persevering and certainly some of them will perform
> for you.  Forget that daylilly bit,just a few maybe hear and there!
> Claire Honkanen, Isle of Palms, SC

Thanks for the information and encouragement, Claire.  I will always
grow a few - dadgummed wish list already has more than 80 cultivars on
it.  How does this happen???  This is truly a disease....All it took was
those 3 bloomstalks on Colette Thurillet and I want to keep trying.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA