ORPHANS

To all who have sent private messages offering homes for my orphans:
  I printed out the messages and have them in a folder.  However, some
of you did not include snail mail addresses.  Will need mailing
addresses and, when it is time, I will package & send them out and
simply wait for you to reimburse me for my costs.  I've also added you
to my mailing list for my catalog in case you are interested in ordering
anything special among my listed ones.
  I really would like to start cleaning out between the clumps as the
blooms fade, and perhaps I will start doing that.  It's not unheard of
to transplant while Iris are in bloom.  They usually survive quite well,
even though, commercially, they are given a short rest period after
blooming.  And since some of these clumps are getting too close
together, I very much want to separate them with a space between while I
can identify them.
   Lorraine, in Quincy, WA   lcmiller@televar.com
   	LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH
	20272 Road 11 NW