Hutchinson Show Report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Hutchinson Show Report
  • From: "carl eckhoff" <cee@ourtownusa.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 05:55:18 -0600 (MDT)

Thank you for all the congratulation notes. DUSKY CHALLENGER is one of the
best iris around. It wins in a lot of shows, I was just lucky enough to get
mine there all in one piece. JoAnne ,our mom, and I have been showing iris
for almost 10 years. They both have purple ribbons already. What made the
day interesting was while I was entering the stalks and making sure things
were in order my grandaughter was in surgery!!! An unexpected appendectomy,
all is well and I took her the flower after the show. The dark ones are her
favorite.

Judy E.
Haven, KS