Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich
  • From: "Gordon and Lorraine Nicholson" <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:03:23 -0600 (MDT)

Tammy are you talking about starting a new iris society or new iris chat
line?  Where are you located in Zone 9?  Happy success on your new
venture!!  Lorraine in Sunny California, busy weeding, rotatiling,
fertilizing etc:  of course I cut a deal with Gordon several years ago (42
to be exact) he does the outside work and I hire the inside work done!!
Would anyone else like me to cut any deals for them?
Lorraine & Gordon Nicholson
Woodland Iris Garden, Modesto Ca.
Region 14, Zone 9, >iris4u@pacbell.net<