Lorraine--Where is Quincy, WA?  Anywhere near the route from Spokane to
Pascoe etc--we go that way down to Oregon and Calif several times a
year--twould like to stop by and see your garden if you are anywhere near
the route.  See you in Denver?  I was at the median tour in Portland a
couple years ago--did we meet?  We are also members of Portand Irir Society
and I often go down and judge there--Please add me to the list of orphans
and also send me a catalogue--thanks  Carryl Meyer   2532 Highwood Drive
Missoula, MT  59803    (Region 11 RVP)