CHAT: New Club? (was Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CHAT: New Club? (was Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich)
  • From: Tammy King <tlking@ap.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 10:28:57 -0600 (MDT)

Oh, Lorraine, I wish I had that much ambition! Actually, I was making a joke
about being addicted to iris, and me maybe needing some kind of "group"
therapy or 12 step program or something for iris-aholics...Was just in fun...

Hope I didn't offend anyone with my comment...didn't mean to..

Tammy, in California (Santa Rosa, 60 mi north of San Francisco, where the
sun DID shine on my Bday!! And 'WELL ENDOWED' is unfurling it's bright
yellow glory!!