rebloomers

Hiya...I was just going over my wish list (again).  And before I start to
whittle it down...I want to put out one last request for suggestions from
you wonderful people.  :)

I'm looking for recommendations on LAs, ABs, species, etc...especially ones
that will rebloom.  (I've got a huge list already of reblooming "regular"
beardeds, so no need to go there.)  I'm also interested in trying "new"
types of irises that might do well in Cincinnati.....would cal-sibs grow
well here?  I know siberians will and PCNs won't...but what about their
hybrids (that's what a cal-sib is, right?)?  Do any of those rebloom?

Oh, by the way, I have a dream of seeing some black "self" TB (or MDB, or
BB, or whatever) irises with bright colored beards (like gold, or blue, or
green, or pink).  Is there such a critter???  If not, what do you think I
could start with to try to create something like a black iris with green
beards, etc.?

Whooops...one more thing...<geez this is getting longer than I expected it
to be>...I'm also interested in starting a bed of cultivars from 1953 and
1970 (don't ask!)  :)  If you have a particular favorite from either of
those years let me know what and why!  Thanks in advance.

Feel free to email me privately, or respond to the list.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, & Miami Valley Iris Society
Primary Interests: Hybridizing Arilbreds, Raising Native Ohio Species Irises