>I am wondering if all of the Iris-L messages came through over the
>weekend.  I received so few and in reading today's messages I felt that
I might have missed something along the way.  Usually there are up to 40
or so each day, and I could not believe how few there were, especially
on Sunday.
>Lorraine, in Quincy, WA

Must have been server problems, Iris-l end. I had several messages on
hold for 4 hours trying to get through to the list. I checked the
archives on Monday morning, and very little had gone through over the
weekend. I suspect we all had the same problem.
Jan Clark, in Australia.