Re: OT : Re: Is this a rescue?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT : Re: Is this a rescue?
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:36:32 -0600 (MDT)

>Somebody should start doing it. I thought this was an iris list. Art
>Stephen Hopkins wrote:
>> Cyber-Cop wrote:
>> > Maybe private messages would be better here?
We've done this topic to death too, but I'll still have my say. I feel
that it is the OT topics, jokes etc., that keeps the list alive and
dynamic. I've noticed that when they drop out completely because of
complaints, the list becomes dull. If it gets to the stage it did over
easter, sure, someone needs to say 'ENOUGH'. At present many of the
knowledgeable people seem to be off list, probably pollenating, and
tending to their plants. It is this cheerful and friendly atmosphere
that is surely attracting so many new people to the list lately.
Let's keep the list alive, a smile occasionally, never hurt even the
sternest irisarian.
Jan, in Australia, where our sense of humour keeps us one day ahead of
the rest of the world.