Re:CULT

>Isn't Miracle Grow to high in nitrogen for iris?
>I've never used anything over 5%.
>Phyllis Semenas

It would be for regular feeding, but for a liquid feed, that disappears
fairly quickly, perhaps not. This is for baby seedlings, in well
draining seed raising mix. I think the fertiliser would wash through
fairly quickly. For adult plants I use a long lasting pelletised
formula, much lower in nitrogen.
If Griff has used it successfully I'm willing to try.
Jan Clark, who chats to her baby seedlings daily.