RE: Big Irises

Not us.  With the early bloom and continuing hot weather, TBs are
blooming shorter than usual -- SUPREME SULTAN is only about 36 inches.
EAGLE'S DELIGHT is blooming at the base.  Not only that but the height
of the same variety varies by as much as six inches from one clump to
another.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)