Re: Cult: Seedlings

>>Does anyone grow individual iris seedlings in pots? From seed till
>bloom? >Steven & Sharlyn Rocha

Hi!

I can tell you what Tom Burseen does with his seedlings, which is so amazing.  His beds are lined with cinderblocks (holes facing up) and each "take" from a cross is planted in one hole.  That is, if he gets 100 seeds from a certain cross, they ALL go into the same little space.  Every 10th hole (5th brick) he has spraypainted, so he can keep track of what came from what cross.  I assume that after a year, the seedlings are lined out.

Rusty
in
Fort Worth

http://www.mailexcite.com