Re: OT-Bio Patricia Dietrich

Pat, welcome! So glad you're finally with us. And thanks, Glenn, for this great
introduction post. . Don't lurk for too long. We HIPS members welcome your
input on your many historics.

Looking forward to seeing you at the sale August 1st, and reading your posts,

Barb Johnson                     lgjohnson@getonthe.net
Near Springfield, MO        AIS, HIPS, RIS, MIS