Re: SPEC - Iris missouriensis hard to grow?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC - Iris missouriensis hard to grow?
  • From: "pwoodward" <pwoodwar@dowco.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:47:24 -0600 (MDT)

To all answered the question I posted more than a week ago, thank you.
Please accept my apology for not replying to each of you individually and
much earlier.  I've been offline perforce and will now be offline again for
at least another week. Your replies are revealed as all the more generous
because (as I eventually gathered) the very same subject was discussed only
hours before I raised it again.

---------------------
Paige Woodward / pwoodwar@dowco.com
on top of Chilliwack Mountain in southwestern British Columbia
Wet Zone 6
Pacific Rim Native Plants
44305 Old Orchard Road
Sardis, BC V2R 1A9