Re: AIS Region 4 Spring Meeting

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS Region 4 Spring Meeting
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:36:14 -0600 (MDT)

> I wonder too who will be attending the REGION 6 gig at the end of June in
> Kalamazoo, Michigan???   Kathyguest will be there!
> Kathy Guest
> E. Aurora, New York
	I am wondering if Kathyguest will be in Denver with her laptop
doing local color reports (spot news) as she did in Detroit last year?

	What are her charges for looking for and reporting on Moores
varieties---a rhizome of one or two of what she sees?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS (unable to go to Denver)