Re: Cult: Seedlings

>I can tell you what Tom Burseen does with his seedlings, which is so
amazing.  His beds are lined with cinderblocks (holes facing up) and
each "take" from a cross is planted in one hole.  >Rusty

What is a cinderblock Rusty, and how big are the holes in these things,
and how deep? I have put as many as 70 seeds in one 5" diameter pot.
They look a bit crowded but probably enjoy the company. I got the idea
from the article on growing iris seedlings, on Roberts Back yard web
Jan Clark